Monday was Aunt Honey's day off, so she decided to take Reilly on a date! Reilly was SO excited when he found out she was taking him to the Fort Worth Stockyards!! When they got home, he announced "Sheriff Reilly reporting for duty!!" He was wearing a real cowboy hat, and had the cutest wooden pop gun. He then told me ALL about his day. "I got to ride a horse, meet a real Indian, saw real Longhorns on a cattle drive, then I ate a grilled cheese sandwich on COWBOY bread... CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?" He and his Aunt Honey are quite a pair, and have so much fun together!!!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
"Sheriff Reilly Reporting For Duty!"
Monday was Aunt Honey's day off, so she decided to take Reilly on a date! Reilly was SO excited when he found out she was taking him to the Fort Worth Stockyards!! When they got home, he announced "Sheriff Reilly reporting for duty!!" He was wearing a real cowboy hat, and had the cutest wooden pop gun. He then told me ALL about his day. "I got to ride a horse, meet a real Indian, saw real Longhorns on a cattle drive, then I ate a grilled cheese sandwich on COWBOY bread... CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?" He and his Aunt Honey are quite a pair, and have so much fun together!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Best ever :)
Post a Comment