During Reilly's second soccer game a few weeks ago, he scored his very first GOAL!! (Well, his first 2 goals actually.) His rather large cheering section burst into hysterics- I'm sure all the people staring at us in our matching shirts thought we were fanatics. IT WAS FULLY AWESOME! ;) Joey was BEAMING with pride. Of course, I cried. And I'm not even completely sure why. Maybe it was because I knew how badly he wanted to score a goal, and I was so amazed watching him achieve something he tried so hard for. Or maybe it was because I could (sort of) see him scoring goals in college- the way I watched his Daddy do it. Maybe, it was a little of both.
Thanks Mimi & Grandpa, Honey, and Nana & Granddad for being there to witness the first of many. Way to go buddy, we're so proud!



No comments:
Post a Comment