Thursday, September 17, 2009

Avery is 10 Months Old!!!


Our sweet little strawberry girl is now into double digits... and she seems so ready for it! She lost a little weight this month, I'm guessing because she has never been so active! (But she did sprout another inch- I'm happy to report.) She is weighing in at 20 lbs 7 ounces and is 30 inches long.


To my overwhelming dismay, she will no longer permit me to put an enormous bow upon her head. She yanks them off immediately.

I tried to reason with her, but she just won't budge. ;) How did we get these pictures of her with a gigantic flower, you ask??? I had Joey hold onto her hands for 2 reasons... the first should be obvious, and the second- so she couldn't just walk away. That was a tough one. ;)



I like this one, she looks like one of those cherub fountains that spray water from their mouths. :)


Here are a few of her new tricks...

* She can say "more" and "all done" in sign language.
* She gives kisses... those precious open-mouth baby kisses. LOVE that.
* She gives high 5's
* Last night when Joey came into her room as I was rocking her, she sat up and said "DA DA DA". I don't know if we're going to count that as her first word or not... Since she has also been babbling "MA MA MA" when she crawls around looking for me.
* She loves bread. Teeny tiny pieces of bread. (She only has 2 teeth, you know.)
* She loves to play with big brother's laptop.
* While walking, she can pivot and turn in another direction.



We're having so much fun with her... especially Reilly. They adore each other, and I couldn't be happier about that! What blessings these precious children are!

No comments: