Sunday, March 27, 2011

Chick-fil-A Pajama Party

We took the kids to a Pajama Party at Chick-fil-A on Saturday, and they were totally excited!! ( I was too, I love this kinda stuff!! )

They're ready to go!! Our blue-eyed girl. She's really excited... she just doesn't know it yet. Pajamas? Check. Chick-n-Minis? Absolutely!


Big Scary Cow in Pajamas that made Avery cry? Yup, got that too.


Arts & Crafts??? Indeed! Reilly was thrilled to decorate his own pillowcase.


The finished project. Quite well done, son.


While the girls just took it easy.


Had to take time to smell the roses...


Grins & Giggles? Oh yeah.


And some fun on the playground.


Followed by a visit to the guy with the juice.


I've heard that cows really love baby hugs.

And who wouldn't ??? They were going to have a drawing for some cute little prizes...



While we waited for the drawing, we had to get our "play" on.




Avery felt the need to squish her face into the playground window to make us laugh, and Mommy felt the need to sanitize her entire face afterward.

So silly !

Both our sweeties won something in the drawing, here's Reilly's little cow...



and Avery's totally awesome twistable crayons. Score!




Pajama Parties = Fantastic Family Fun. Hee!!!

1 comment:

missy said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I would've totally sanitized her face too! You're SO funny. How fun is that??? A Chic-fil-A pj party!

I'm loving her little piggy tails....oh the joys of having girlie girls!