Sunday, July 3, 2011

Midnight Cookie Party


As a reward for all the great work Reilly did during the last bit of school, we woke him up for a "Midnight Cookie Party". We've had a few of these in the past, and although it takes him a minute or two to wake up- he is totally excited!! I remember when we were kids, we would sneak into the living room while our parents were having nachos while we were supposed to be sleeping... and of course they would share with us. It's those out-of-the-ordinary things that make the most special memories. So... we brought the sugar! (No worries, he brushed his teeth before he went back to bed!)

His favorite, of course... snickerdoodles.
Love those little man hands, going for the cookies. Just precious.
I just know this tradition will be one of the things he'll always remember.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love that you love to make memories with your family! So special are the little things...as you well know!