Monday, August 6, 2012

My SURPRISE Baby Shower Dinner

I have never had a Surprise Party in all my life, but for my sweet friends to throw me a Surprise BABY SHOWER was one of the most precious things ever. Keri, Jessica, and Kristina (aka Honey) are the absolute best ladies, and I couldn't imagine doing life without them. I can't ever express just how much it means that they all went to so much trouble for me, and made this special time in my life that much more memorable. I cherish all of the ladies who were able to come out and celebrate with us on a Thursday night, and am so grateful for their generosity and excitement over our new little one on the way. Here's the slideshow !!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own free digital slideshow

No comments: