Well... the scales have spoken, and I am in absolute shock that my sweet little boy (who incidentally weighed 6 pounds when he was born) now weighs 50 POUNDS!!!! Wow. I never gave him permission to grow this fast. I'm so not happy with this example he is setting for his little sister, who is already 14 pounds!!! STOP GROWING!!! Okay... at least slow down please!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
14 Pounds of Precious and 50 Pounds of Fun
Well... the scales have spoken, and I am in absolute shock that my sweet little boy (who incidentally weighed 6 pounds when he was born) now weighs 50 POUNDS!!!! Wow. I never gave him permission to grow this fast. I'm so not happy with this example he is setting for his little sister, who is already 14 pounds!!! STOP GROWING!!! Okay... at least slow down please!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment