Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

This was Avery's very 1st Halloween, so we thought really hard about what a sweet little strawberry like our baby girl should dress up as...


A strawberry of course!!


The sweetest one I've EVER seen...








And this year, Reilly chose to be "Duke" from G.I. Joe. Not that he has any idea who that is, he just thought the costume was "AWESOME!" I agree.


Me & the Strawberry


Daddy & "Duke"


Mimi & Grandpa with their babies...


Uncle Mike & Aunt Honey


3 Handsome Fellas


Just because I can't get enough pictures of her in this costume!!!


Can you tell she's not a fan of the hat???


Reilly loved the popcorn & games at our Church's Fall Festival ...




Playing washers... he's a pro.


Waiting "patiently" to play some games...


Smashing cans... destruction = NICE!!


More washers


Beanbag toss


Showing off his new tattoo...


Avery admiring her sparkly red shoes from the comfort of her stroller...


It just wouldn't be a Fall Festival without a bounce house...


"Hey Bubba, you gonna share that sucker??"


Nope, he didn't eat too much candy... they were just letting the kids check out the inside of an ambulance for fun.


And a firetruck too!


Sweet boy


This pretty much sums up the day!!



********* Hope your Halloween was just as sweet as ours !!! *********

No comments: