
Happy Birthday, my dear sweet husband. Here are just a few of the things I love about you:
1. You are a gentleman, like the ones from a bygone era.
2. You are intuitive and wise.
3. You are knowledgeable about a staggering amount of things.
4. You are handsome and classy.
5. You are brilliant... a born leader.
6. You don't use foul language.
7. You read all 4 books in the Twilight Series, just because I loved them so much.
8. You've had me on a pedestal since day 1. (which was 11 years ago.)
9. You're happy just making your family happy.
10. You have great taste in music.
11. You smell amazing.
12. You changed "our song" to THEN by Brad Paisley.
13. You have a positive attitude.
14. You love movies of all kinds, and quote the lines with me.
15. You laugh when I laugh, even when we're the only ones laughing.
16. You are just the right amount of sane for my crazy.
17. You have sports knowledge, and enjoy watching games, without being a fanatic.
18. You are an AMAZING kisser.
19. You are politically minded, and informed.
20. You are a man with skills, who can use any and every tool with expertise to fix almost anything.
21. You are "my confident captain".
22. You are FUNNY!
23. You think I'm funny.
24. You NEVER complain, and work harder than anyone I've ever seen.
25. You have traveled the world.
26. Your "take" on things is inspired.
27. You are a snuggler... (don't tell him I said that!)
28. You are tender, and enjoy our children.
29. You have an appreciation for random humor.
30. You still open ALL my doors for me... I'm not allowed to touch them.
31. You are brave & strong.
32. You are athletic, and irritatingly... great at everything.
33. You are adventurous & "wild at heart".
34. You once rode a bull.
35. You maneuver vehicles effortlessly, including ones with 40 foot trailers.
36. You would never-could never call me names, even if I deserved it.
37. You make a point to know all my favorite things, which is quite a chore since they are so many and constantly evolving.
38. You frequently cook, do dishes, laundry, and general tidying up- even before I can get to it.
39. You like to brush my hair.
40. You call me "gorgeous" and only have eyes for me.
41. You LOVE that I am feisty and sarcastic, "diabolical" as you say.
42. You have nice feet.
43. You banter/verbal spar with me.
44. You offer your assistance to strangers in need, and buy anything that children might be selling.
45. You have UNENDING patience and understanding.
46. You love Jesus.
You are one in a billion, and I love you with all my heart! Happy Birthday to the best husband on the planet!!!



1 comment:
I swear Joey must be related to my husband, John!! I'm planning on copying your list (with a few edits) and presenting that to John on his b-day in February! Thanks, Patty!
Post a Comment