Friday, January 15, 2010

Christmas Day- Part 2

After everyone finished opening their presents at Mimi & Grandpa's, Joey brought out another one for me.


I was intrigued, since I had already opened all my gifts from him. I was surprised to find a snow globe, and inside... "January 3-6" hand written in calligraphy. I was confused, so I turned it over...and the other side read "New York City" !!!!! It took me a minute to process that, before I began to sob like a fool. I have always wanted to go to New York, especially in winter. As if that wasn't enough, then my amazing husband pulled something from behind his back. He said, "Well, you're going to need a good camera to take pictures of our New York adventures..." And my eyes focused in on his second gift, it was the camera I have wanted forever. A Canon EOS Rebel XSi. And then... the ugly cry. Oh yes, I did. Couldn't help myself.













That man has made it his personal mission to check off every single thing on my list of dreams. And, he's well on his way. (And that's not even counting the time he took me to Italy for our Honeymoon, or when he brought home a black Ford Expedition with a big silver bow on top for me when I was pregnant with Avery.)



I am amazed that Joey loves me as much as he does, and that it makes him truly happy to make my dreams come true. I thank God for him, and for this special time!! Merry Christmas indeed!!!

No comments: