Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Baby Shower

Well, let me just start by saying A-MAZING! Kristina, Keri & Jessica gave me the most beautiful baby shower I have ever seen! Those lovely ladies put so much thought and effort into every detail, and I love and appreciate them more than I can ever say. Thank you for using your unique talents and creativity for me, it truly was like a dream come true! I was so happy to see every sweet face that arrived, and am so grateful for their immense generosity. To all of you who came: thank you so much for being a part of this special day (some drove an hour or more!) ... and thank you for loving our sweet baby girl. We are truly BLESSED!

1 comment:

tomi said...

looks like you had a great shower!!! so sad that I missed it. pink and brown are clearly the way to go for you!