Friday, October 3, 2008

Mikey Got Married!!

Well, I've decided that my very first post will be my precious little brother, Mikey's, wedding! He married the sweetest, loveliest woman on the planet, and I couldn't be more thrilled. They got married on Saturday, September 27th, and my little Reilly Dean was the most handsome ringbearer EVER! He did a great job! Although, he did have a little trouble when one of the flower girls dropped her flower basket and petals fell all over the floor. He said, " that's not okay! Who is going to pick those up!?" And then, he hid around a small corner during the ceremony while making funny faces and gestures at the bride and groom. All in all, it was a fabulous day, and was very special for us all.

2 comments:

missy said...

YAY Patty!!! I'm SO excited to see that you started a blog. Just think of it as a diary that Reilly and Avery can look back on when they're older. It's so much fun! If you ever have bloggin' questions, just ask!
Love you darlin!

Amy said...

What a beautiful family you have!! Had fun at dinner last night!!