Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mav's Game



Thursday night, Joey & I went to the last pre-season Mavericks Game. (Thanks Mikey & Honey for the tickets!!) I was excited, since this was my very first pro-basketball game. B U T.... once we got there, I just couldn't get past the "sweat-wiper-upper girls". If you haven't attended a game, let me enlighten you: There are girls (sometimes guys) who sit right at the edge of the court, ready and waiting with their special sweat mops, and when the players run down to the other side of the court... they feverishly scrub up the sweat that has dripped onto the floor. YUCK. There's a job for you, and they probably don't even get paid. Imagine... being so excited about wiping bodily fluids off the floor.


I don't care WHO the sweat belongs to... DIRK NOWITZKI... it made me gag. But, we did get to see ourselves on the big screen, which was pretty cool! Anyway, the Mavs lost- mainly due to a bunch of missed shots. (We got to "BOO!" a lot, which Joey and I really enjoy!!) I think if I watch any more Mavericks games, it will be on T.V. And as for live sporting events, I think I'll stick with football, baseball, and hockey from now on. (So I don't have to SEE evidence of their exertion on the floor.)




Baby's 1st Game!!! And N O... that is not my beer in that cupholder!!

No comments: