Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Morning



Christmas Morning we always spend at our house with just our little family. It is SO much fun! Reilly comes to wake us up, being very careful to not even go NEAR the living room without us. Avery woke up at about the same time, ready to eat so she was a bit fussy for the pictures!! Anyway, Joey and I set up in the living room with cameras and we gave Reilly the go ahead. He walked into the living room with the biggest grin, and always goes to his stocking first... just like I did when I was a kid!! Then when he sees what Santa left for him, his face is PRICELESS! I look forward to it all year! He gave Avery the picture he colored for her, and helped her open all her presents. (Such a sweet big brother!) It was EXTRA fun having our baby girl with us this year, and I just know it will get even better each year!

Reilly was most excited about his racetrack, Star Wars light saber, and Candyland game. After a quick round of Candyland, we packed everything up and headed for Mimi & Grandpa's house...

No comments: