My Mom and I look forward to our Labor Day Weekend Scrapbooking Retreat all year long!!! This was my 4th year to attend, and I wouldn't miss it! It is blissful and fabulous. During our 3-Day Getaway, we enjoy catching up on our Scrapbooks, (which hold the precious memories we document just for our families) we watch girly movies, gab incessantly with some great gals, go eat AMAZING food when the bell is rung, and leave the dining room without even glancing at the dishes!! We relax, get massages, pedicures, and enjoy our beautiful surroundings. It is heavenly! I return home rejuvenated and recharged to give my very best to my precious family. And I'm so happy that my sweet Momma comes with me, she needs and deserves that pampering more than anyone else I know! And we have so much fun together!!! Here are some of the pics from our adventure...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment