Monday, October 5, 2009

State Fair

We hit the State Fair on Saturday hoping to avoid the rain that was due on Sunday, but we weren't so lucky. Those with curly hair shrieked in terror as the clouds rolled in... (For those of you who don't know, curly hair seems to expand with moisture.) But not this curly-haired girl! Nope, I was safe under my Fair hat. Joey got it for me there a few years ago, and I was so glad to have it that day!

*** I admit it, my hair is only artificially straight... thanks CHI!***

It only sprinkled on us a few times, so it wasn't too bad... at least we weren't baking in the Texas heat!

We loved the Car Show, the Corn Dogs, Fried Cheesecake, Cotton Candy, and Roasted Corn! And of course, Reilly loved the rides!! We had a blast!




Ahhh... Until next year, jalapeno cheese corn dog. We'll miss you.

No comments: