
We actually meant to do this closer to her 1st Birthday, but better late than never! I wanted Avery to have a special birthday picture tradition, like Reilly does every year on his birthday- while wearing one of Joey's white button-down shirts. (Here is the pic from Reilly's 1st Bday, for those who are new to The Reagan Report.)

So, we put my favorite dress on Avery for a few pictures, and will do so on every birthday... just to see how much she's grown. :) ENJOY!



Not sure why standing in that grass upset her so much...

Daddy to the rescue...

Do you see how she is grabbing onto his shirt?! That just gets me!!!





And here's one of my handsome husband, the amazing father of my children- just because I'm so glad he's ours.



1 comment:
Such a cute idea! I love that you have always done this with Reilly! What a great way to mark the years as they rush by! Merry Christmas!
Katie
Post a Comment