Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Eve

This Christmas Eve was completely magical! I just don't think you can beat a White Christmas! It was a first for all of us actually, and the first one for Texas since 1926! We so enjoyed watching all that snow blanket everything, and tried to get the kids out in it, but Reilly hated that cold wind blowing in his eyes, and Avery just cried. So, we decided to make some cookies for Santa. And for a new twist, we decided to try our luck with cookie cutters this year! (Which I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I've never used before!) Reilly & Daddy were in charge of the rolling pin and flour, so we had a White KITCHEN as well!



After the cookies, it was on to Nana & Granddad's House! We had the traditional feast of Fajitas, Guacamole, and Peanut Butter cookies. Followed by the reading of The Christmas Story, and the first gifts of the season! It was fun!

No comments: