Friday, December 18, 2009

Extreme Skinny-Dipping


Not quite sure where he got the idea, but Reilly told us that he could totally handle the icy cold water in Nana & Granddad's pool. So, he threw in a couple of dive sticks, threw off his pants and then stepped in up to his ankles to retrieve them. After having no trouble with that, he got a little cocky. He decided that he was definitely tough enough to handle that frigid water, so he stripped down and DOVE in. And THEN... I'd never seen anyone move faster. He streaked up and out of that water in a flash. I took some video, but since he was skinny-dippin' I won't post it. Such a shame. Oh well... here are the pics though!




















This confirms my theory that boys are a completely different species. I have to admit though, that I haven't laughed that hard in a while. :)

1 comment:

missy said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Thank you SO much.....I needed a good laugh today! You are SO right.....our boys are in a leauge of their own, that's for sure!

Merry Christmas to your sweet little family!!