Friday, December 3, 2010

Joey's 35th Birthday

On your birthday, and every day, you deserve everything that's wonderful... starting with Blueberry muffins for breakfast...



And, as requested, a homemade buttermilk pie, and a "dump cake" (which is sort of a cobbler, but exponentially more fattening.)


Some gifts...


Golf shirts, and anything else your heart desires

Happy Birthday, to our "confident captain".



Joey, I'm so sorry that I am semi-scatterbrained, and always seem to put candles into things that are hot, (last year... the apple pie- and now the dump cake) which causes the candle wax to melt into the whatever it might be, and then I have to try to dig it out with a spoon to salvage the whatever it might be. Thank you for laughing about such things and enjoying the "Little Moments" that my quirks bring about.
We love you and truly celebrate the day you were born... when the world became a much more understanding and forgiving place. You are THE BEST.

No comments: