Sunday, December 19, 2010

Thanksgiving


We spent Thanksgiving in East Texas with Joey's Granddad and extended family. Reilly really loves playing outside with all the little cousins!! He really looks forward to it, and it is wonderful to see all the family! The food was delicious, as usual... great job Aunt Charlotte & Katie !

Reilly had a blast shooting guns (of the b.b. variety) and a bow & arrow. And just loved playing outside in the country... so much space to run around! Children really have no feeling at all when it comes to the cold. I only lasted long enough out there to snap some pictures, and shoot an arrow or two, before I had to head back inside to warm up by the crackling fire. (Which was fun, since I hadn't shot a bow & arrow since I took Archery in college.) Joey shares Reilly's affinity for weapons, and spent almost all day outside in the cold... shooting his 9mm.

Avery spend a lot of time in the care of her older cousins, and LOVED every minute of it. They are the best babysitters EVER!!! She just loves chasing older kids around and trying to do just what they do. Aunt Charlotte found an old snowsuit for Avery to put on for some outdoor fun! She looked like a little Eskimo! So cute!

We are so blessed to have such a sweet family, we are very thankful for you all.

No comments: