That is a mighty big flame. :/
My sweet family always gives me such wonderful birthdays, and this year was no exception. They gave me some gifts first thing that morning... Joey picked out some gray Pumas for me, since he knows how much I love my brown ones. :) Reilly got me the newest Sugarland CD, since he knows how much I loved the last one. Then, they swept me off to have my favorite breakfast. Cinna-Stack Pancakes at IHOP. To be truthful, it is my favorite food on the planet. There's nothing else I'd rather have- any time of day! Good thing my sweet family loves pancakes too, because that is a weekend must-do.
Then, Joey's parents dropped by and brought me a sweet card and a beautiful ice blue KitchenAid Mixer that I have had my eye on for ages! So excited!
Then, we wandered around the mall for awhile and Joey got me the warmest, most beautiful coat!
Then, my entire family met us at Babe's for a birthday dinner! Seriously, is there anyone who doesn't love that place??? They were so sweet and generous, with gift cards to Express and Charming Charlie. (LOVE!) And Joey surprised me with the cutest jacket that I had admired while walking through Macy's about a month before!
And he also got me the prettiest, yummiest cake. I was really looking forward to making a birthday wish, and blowing out my candles. (As I usually do.) Reilly was standing next to me, and blew out every single candle but ONE. I was a little disappointed, until I saw his face. He felt SO bad, and was sad about it. Poor baby, he just loves to help!
After that delicious dinner, we dropped the kids off to spend the night at my parents' house so Joey and I could go on a date. While we were there, I went for a ride on my Dad's new Harley... that man goes WAY too fast- but he's super cool.
Joey and I went to see Burlesque, and it was actually a pretty good movie. Cher is awesome.
It was a wonderful birthday! Thanks to my precious family- I love you all to pieces!






No comments:
Post a Comment