
Okay, this one was a little tough for me. 9 Months just seems WAYYYYY too close to 12 months!!! I am just enjoying this time with her so very much, I can't even put it into words. So to avoid tearing up, I will continue with her stats for the month.

21 Precious Pounds and 29 1/8 inches long. She can stand up alone for a few seconds at a time, and wants to walk so badly. And you should see the way she stares at us and our food while we're eating... it's like she's seeing sunlight for the first time. Wow.

Avery carries happiness with her, and shares it with everyone she meets.

What a blessing and a joy to be the mother of such a precious baby girl.

**** I LOVE this next one... this is the face she made after I said, "No Baby, you can't have that piece of paper there."



No comments:
Post a Comment