At 9 months old, Avery has completely skipped over crawling and took her first steps this week... and yesterday took 8 in a row!!! (Thanks Aunt Honey for being so excited about her special new skill, and coming over to witness it! And thanks also for filming & taking pictures for us!!)

It is so amazing to be able to witness all the firsts of a person's life. (Especially one who is a part of you.) I just love seeing flashes of everyone I love in this precious baby girl- and at the same time being astounded because I've never seen anything else quite like her.
We're so proud of her, and kind of sad too. I was hoping she would be content to be a "baby" a little while longer, but there is just no stopping this girl!
Check out these videos!!



1 comment:
This brought tears to my eyes!! What a "big", beautiful little girl you have. I know you two are beyond proud and a little sad, too. Great job Mommy and Daddy...and big brother, too!
Post a Comment