
Last month, my precious hubby treated me to an absolutely heavenly 2 day get-away! He was working in San Marcos, just down the road from those famous shopping Outlets, and
completely on his own made babysitting arrangements for our babies so that I could join him! I was more than happy to drive those 3 and a half hours to meet up with that guy. We headed out for a delicious dinner at the Salt Lick, which we had heard such great things about!


The sky was gorgeous that night, actually everything about that trip seemed absolutely perfect. Charmed, even.




We were so excited to get to try this place!


The famous smoke pit.




And let me tell you, it did not disappoint. Best pork ribs and peach cobbler EVER!


Who would think a barbecue joint could be so romantic?
Joey had to work for a few hours that next morning, so he told me to hit the Outlets and have fun. That was his main reason for inviting me there actually.... so that I could go
SHOPPING. I'll pause to let that sink in. Yeah. Best Husband in the WORLD. So, I blissfully made my way to the Outlets, and had the best shopping experience of my
entire life. I hit White House/Black Market, Coach, Soma, Pottery Barn, Betsey Johnson, and later that day Everything But Water. It was like being in "Pretty Woman". The sales were unbelievable! I can't really put into words how much I appreciated this experience, and Joey's thoughtfulness. As a Mommy of 2 young children, it is an absolute
luxury to be able to concentrate while shopping for myself, much less to actually enjoy it. And did I
EVER!
Thanks, Jo Jo, from the bottom of my heart! You achieved your goal, this girl is spoiled indeed!
No comments:
Post a Comment