Sunday, July 25, 2010

July 4th



Our little firecrackers...




Off to a cook-out at Mimi & Grandpa's house




Reilly brought his brand new bike to try it out!

And Uncle Mike tried out Grandpa's new bike.

Mimi working hard in the kitchen.

Me & my Bro.

The Grillmaster



Pa Pa's girl



Momma!


Dad


"CHEESE!"


The ladies...


Time to give his new wheels a spin... It's our goal to get those training wheels off before school starts!












Then a stop at Nana & Granddad's to set off our own fireworks.


Avery didn't care for all the noise, and definitely preferred the safety and quiet of the house.


Reilly's awesome tank.





What's left of the tank.

Let's blow some more stuff up.


Reilly's turn!



Sparklers, of course.



Then, some serious Fireworks.





This is cool.




Fireworks & Pancakes go together, don't they??


Happy Independence Day America!! Pancakes for everyone!!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd comment since I've been lurking for awhile. I graduated in the same class as Joey and found your blog somehow....

Your kids are adorable!

Lysha
http://magnoliamom.com