For the past 5 years, I have attended a Scrapbooking Retreat on Labor Day Weekend in East Texas. And for the past few years, my sweet Momma has come along too! There are also some wonderful girlfriends who attend as well, along with the most delicious food. Food that I don't have to prepare. Or clean up. It is so nice to be waited on for a change!!!! It is such an amazing time, that I impatiently look forward to all year long! All we do is eat, talk, sleep as late as we want, and lounge in our pj's while watching girly movies and preserving our families' memories. It is absolutely heavenly.
All packed up & ready to go...
My workstation
Our cropping room- notice the tv, which was always playing a chick movie.
Our hostess with the mostest, Kristin
The FOOD- Night 1: Cheeseburgers!
And all the coffee we can drink !!



No comments:
Post a Comment