Reilly and Avery had a blast with their friends at the mall a few days ago... it's been too long since these crazy kids hung out! :) Or, I guess I should say, Reilly and his future wife and her little brother. ;) He tells us that he is going to marry this sweet, beautiful little girl... and then he is going to let HER name the first baby in her tummy. And HE will name the second one "Violet Patricia"... ("Patricia like Mommy, so I can always be reminded of Mommy".) So stinkin sweet.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Friends
Reilly and Avery had a blast with their friends at the mall a few days ago... it's been too long since these crazy kids hung out! :) Or, I guess I should say, Reilly and his future wife and her little brother. ;) He tells us that he is going to marry this sweet, beautiful little girl... and then he is going to let HER name the first baby in her tummy. And HE will name the second one "Violet Patricia"... ("Patricia like Mommy, so I can always be reminded of Mommy".) So stinkin sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment