![]() |
| Picture slideshow made with Smilebox |
Friday, July 13, 2012
Avery's 3rd Birthday - from Nov. 17, 2011
On Avery's 3rd Birthday, I didn't take her to preschool because I wanted to take her somewhere extra special !! We woke her up with a donut breakfast, complete with singing and candles.
Then we let her open a few presents before Reilly went to school and Daddy went to work. Just us girls went to the mall, (the one with the very best playground around) had lunch at Chickfila, rode a carousel, and topped everything off with a trip to Build-A-Bear. It was an unforgettable day for sure!
We had the family over that evening for cupcakes and more gifts. Our girl is so sweet, she relishes every card and is so grateful for everything she's given. I just love that.
Enjoy the slideshow !!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment