Wednesday, July 18, 2012

O Christmas Tree... from Dec. 2011

This is one of our most favorite things to do ALL YEAR !! Decorating our Christmas tree in our pajamas, while watching ELF. (Daddy set it up on the laptop, since we put our tree up in the dining room.)
The kids are both old enough now to really be a big help with the decorating.
Daddy puts on the lights, and then he pretty much leaves the details to us 3. :) I am trying to make myself be okay with most of the ornaments being clustered at the bottom and all in one section. It's difficult for me, I will admit. But the kids both look SO proud to have been such a big help, that I just can't move the ornaments they've put on. Well, at least not while they're looking! ;)
Admiring their handiwork...
Love our fun traditions, and our wonderful family of 4 !!

No comments: